Right Track Training offer a number of courses in First Aid throughout Scotland to suit the needs of everyone. We offer basic first aid courses all the way through to specialist and work specific courses to cater for all needs.
First Aid plays a vital role in every day life, simple things like putting on a plaster or dealing with minor burns as well as life saving skills such as CPR, recovery position and the use of automated external defibrillators.
All of our First Aid Courses are delivered at a high standard we are proud members of the First Aid Industry Body who ensure that the training we provide follows the specific guidelines set by The Health and Safety Executive.
Here is a list of the First Aid Courses that we provide –
- First Aid at Work (3 day course)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day course)
- First Aid at Work Refresher (2 day course)
- Paediatric First Aid (1 or 2 day course)
- AED Training (half day course)
- First Aid for Kids (half day course or 1 day course)
- Parent and Child First Aid (1 day course)
- First Aid Top Up (half day course)
- Introduction to Basic First Aid (half day course)
Simple First Aid skills can save someones life.